Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year and i still have all my fingers!

Well, Happy New Year to all! Just waiting to take all the decorations down now. we have had a very relaxed and over indulged xmas and new year. this Christmas has been a momentous one for it's the first time i have ever super glued my fingers together! only a small spot but extremely painful and i had to get the scalpel out to release myself from myself! it wasn't as if it was something for me; i was sticking together a Warhammer model for my son! what with him using super-glue and spray undercoat and myself trying to continue with my 3D lights and melting plastic, my husband said he should have got us a fume chamber for Christmas instead of anything else. if i was at work i would have had to fill in umpteen COSHH (Care of Substances Hazardous to Health)forms by now; it is amazing what abuse goes on in the home!!!! this is not to say that i am not taking care.
anyway there was time for relaxing and being cruel to the cat! (what is it with bloggers and their cats?). Bunny the cat here sporting a new collar courtesy of Smarties and looking very much like the Christmas tree lights! the other land mark this Christmas was my son's 10th birthday so now he can go to the Games Workshop all by himself and spend hours painting his Warhammer figures and battling. it hardly seems 10 years ago when we brought him home from the hospital looking incredibly like my 90 year old father! Ah well time flies. will get back into the swing of things soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, poor fingers! I have done this but I usually find soaking in hot soapy water works. Actually, I am so bad with superglue that I get the water ready before even opening it.

    ReplyDelete